Friday, June 4, 2010

Momma Needed A New Pair Of Shoes!


And...I got some!!!!! I am officially 36 years old. My birthday started off with a pedicure and special lunch with some great friends and ended with my bestie, Lar, and I going out for our annual GNO. She took me to see SATC 2. It was a really cute movie. The funny thing is that I think we saw the first one last year for one of our birthdays. Lar had asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I had been seeing so many ladies wearing cute wedges. Lar brought not only 1 pair but two pairs of sandals for me! I wanted to say thank you to Lar for being such a wonderful best friend to me for over 20 years. You are truly the sister that I always longed for. I also wanted to say a special thanks to Jas for taking care of the girls so I could have a night out! Love you guys!!!!

Before our dinner and movie!

Don't you just LOVE my gift bag that Lar made with my big M!?! I am very excited to see what's inside! LOL


My goodies! I LOVE my wedges and I can't wait to be wearing them around L-town!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurie is AWESOME!!!! Those shoes are awesome!! I love the bag and the "J" in teh frame too!

Both of you look beautiful and you do look like sisters!

Glad you girls had great time last night! We should do that all together sometime! That would be fun!

So happy that you had a great birthday, Martha!

Love you,
Alice...oops I mean Blythe

Yoli said...

Awww!! Happy 36th Martha!! Your birthday sounded like a great one and I totally ♥ your new shoes! Lar is so generous!! Ya'll do look like sisters too!!

Laurie said...

Hey Sista from another mother!!;) Thanks for sharing your birthday with me...it was a lot of fun!! Kudos to Jason too!! You are so sweet to say all those nice things! You know I love ya!!! Have fun on Saturday night/date night in L-town!!!
Lar

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful day. Laurie is a great friend. Sounds like you are having a Jones birthday week as we say!
Cute shoes!
Tiff

Brandi said...

Happy birthday!! What a great day you had!!! Love the shoes!! what a nice friend! I saw SATC2 the other night too...cute!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday!! It is always nice to be pampered and enjoy a GNO. I have a friend like that and actually my birthday was last weekend and we have both been so busy that we haven't had a chance to have our night out. Love the shoes. You both look great!!

Tina said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you are having a great weekend.
I love the brown sandals!!

Cristina said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your bestie! Cheers to great friends!!! Let's see some pics of those shoes on ya!!!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

How fun for you! Isn't great to have such great friends? And I love the shoes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails