Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Famous Mr. Lamm!


In my previous post I talked about what wonderful teachers the girls have had this year. The picture above is of Ky and her teacher, Mr. Lamm. He made a video presentation of each of the kids and all of their work and projects they have done this year. I have to say that I cried like a little baby when I watched it. It was just so wonderful to see everything that she has done while at school. We have been so lucky and blessed because her kindergarten teacher made her a dvd last year, as well. I just want to say a special thank you to Mr. Lamm for making such an impact on our little girl. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

So great to see Mr. Lamm "in person"! He seems so nice...I pictured him different! So glad Ky has had wonderful teachers @ Honey!!

Yoli said...

How sweet to have such great teachers that give DVD's of the year! That IS an awesome gift! Mr. Lamm looks like a nice, young teacher!! It is good to see men teachers! They can really impact lives, as well as women! happy summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails