I was so excited to be able to attend both of the girls end of school parties this year. It was a little hectic being that they were both on the same day and on a day when I work. It all panned out and I enjoyed spending time with both of them. Marls' party was at one of those jumping places. She had tons of fun with her friends and ate yummy pizza and cookies. Ky's party was at a local church. The room mom's provided happy meals, a stage for the kids to sing on, face painting, and a cake walk. I always get so emotional at the end of each school year because the girls are growing so fast that it feels like each year goes by even more quickly. I thank the Lord everyday for the schools and teachers that the girls have had. We have been truly blessed!
Marls' and Grant
Marls, Sophia, Tyson, and Grant= Such cutie pies!
Ky was such a trooper about her happy meal. She loves chicken nuggets but not burgers. I was so happy that she ate the burger. LOL!



3 comments:
I got teary eyed from reading this. My youngest will start to preschool in the fall and my oldest will be in the 2nd grade. You are right, they do grow up way too fast. Glad you got to make both of their parties.
Wow, what a day! Both parties sounded and looked soooo fun! There were lots of cute faces! We are so ready for summer!!!
Super Mom!! Yay, so glad you got to make both parties!! Loved seeing the pics of your cuties!;)
Post a Comment