Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason and Kylie!

On October 9 2002, Kylie Michelle Jones was born. She weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces, and was 21 inches long. She waited to be born on her daddy's birthday. When she was born, Jason proclaimed, "This is the best birthday present I will ever receive!" On October 9, 1973 Jason Miciah Jones was born.

Kylie- You are such a blessing to us. You are sweet, caring, loving, and beautiful inside and out. I cannot wait to celebrate with you next week at your sleepover!

Jason- You are such an awesome dad and husband. Happy Birthday to both of my sweet loves! I think it is so awesome that you share the same birthday!Here are a few pics of both of them on their birthdays:


Turning 1


Turning 2


Turning 3


Turning 4



Turning 5


Turning 6


Jason as a sweet baby!


Jas turning 5!


I LOVE this picture of them!
Thank you for praying for Kylie! She is feeling much better and is looking forward to having some cake, later!

5 comments:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Happy birthday to the Jones'!!! What a great present for dad! So glad to hear Kylie is feeling better!

Jones Gals said...

Happy Birthday Jas and Ky! I love the past birthday pics. Have a great night celebrating!
Tiff

Yoli said...

Happy Birthday Jason and Kylie! That is neat that they share the same birthday! Sweet family!
SOOOOO glad Kylie is feeling better!

Laurie said...

Happy b-day Ky and Jas! Hope you have fun tonight celebrating fam-style! I know Ky can't wait for her big party next weekend! Can't wait to hear all about it!:)

Deborah Ann said...

Hi, stopping in from another blog. Your kids are adorable! I love the whole scrapbook look of your blog. I especially like it that Jesus is here.

Blessings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails