Monday, October 19, 2009

Finally.....Kylie's Sweet Dreams Sleepover!

Whew! We did it! Kylie finally got to have her "sweet dreams" sleepover party. The girls had so much fun! They ate pizza, made a craft, watched movies, danced, and just had a blast! Lar gave me some great ideas to use for the party. She is the sleepover expert. She told me to make each girl a makeup bag. Walmart had clear bags for less than $2.00. I then went to dollar tree and found nail polish, lip gloss, and hand sanitizer. I personalized all of the bags and hand sanitizer bottles with the girls names. She also told me the idea of having them decorate the first letter of their names for a craft. I posted several pictures of the girls holding their letters. I thought they turned out super cute! Thank you for all of your ideas, my friend!

I do have to give a "shout out" to Jason and his brother, J. They were my right hand men throughout the whole party. Thanks, Guys! Ya'll really stepped up to the plate! Oh! My sweet niece, Bekah, was a tremendous help with the craft. Thanks, sweet Bekah!!!

I decorated with stars and balloons. I thought it was simple yet so girlie. Kylie told me that this was her favorite party of all time. I am so glad that she enjoyed it. I hope all of you enjoy the pics below. Warning: There is a bunch!!!!!



J gave us the BRILLIANT idea of having the girls eat on painters plastic. It worked awesome. Was cheap and easy to clean up!


Super cute!!!!


Craft time!




The Birthday Girl!
Presley
McKenna
Faith
Julia
Tori


Doing the "Ho Down" with Miley Cyrus! So Funny!


Just wanted all of you to see how many sleeping bags I had in my living room!

Now it's time to start planning Sassy's party. I think that I'm going to take the week off, though. I'm tired! I hope all of you have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

What a great party and look at all those girls!!! I know Ky had a blast! The initial letters did turn out great! You did it girl...now take your much needed week off! :)

Jones Gals said...

Great party! Julia had a such a good time. She has not put her journal down. We are looking forward to Marls party next!
Tiff

Tina said...

What a FUN party!! I may have to snag that craft idea! That is perfect for little girls and the makeup bag was a great idea too!!

Yoli said...

Such good ideas for a totally fun girls birthday party! That was a lot of girls!! What a good mom you are!! It is great to have such good friends that have such good ideas. Loved the initials!
Can't wait to see what lil Sassy gets!

Related Posts with Thumbnails