Wednesday, October 7, 2009

H1N1 has hit the Jones Fam!

Hey Guys! I just wanted to do a quick post to say that Kylie has the flu. :( She started running fever about an hour after I picked her up from school. I took her to one of those after hours clinics and they did a flu test. It came back positive. Will you all keep us in your prayers? They put her on Tamiflu and a strong antibiotic. I'm just praying that she does not have a severe case and recovers quickly. She is not supposed to go back to school until Monday. Oh, and we had to move her Birthday sleepover to next Friday. :( I have one disappointed almost 7 year old on my hands!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Poor Ky!! Bless her heart!! I will pray she gets better soon and that no one else comes down with the flu!

Brandi said...

Poor thing, I'm sorry!!!! We have sick kiddos here too!! Just a virus for us!!! Still not fun. Good luck!

Yoli said...

Praying for a speedy recovery! We just got over it. Take care guys!!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Bless her heart! Praying for some comfort for her!

Elyse said...

Poor girlie! Hope she feels better soon!
~Elyse

Cristina said...

Boo for the flu! Hope she is feeling better soon and gets to have her long awaited party!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails