Friday, May 8, 2009

Flashback Friday: Happy Mother's Day!


I am following my friend Jennifer's lead today in my Flashback Friday post. I want to dedicate this one to my mom. She has been such a wonderful example of what a mother should be. She has always been the biggest advocate of my brother and I. She taught us all of the values that we hold dear to our hearts. She is such a wonderful grandmother to all of her grandchildren.  I could only hope to be as good of a mom as she is. All of the wonderful work she has done with children in her job. She has saved countless children's lives. I am so proud to be her daughter! I love you Mom! 



I am so happy to be the mommy of these two little munchkins. What a blessing motherhood has been to me! I hope all of you have a wonderful Mother's Day. You all deserve it! 

3 comments:

Yoli said...

That is a sweet dedication to your mom! You are right, our moms are so special to us all!! Thanks for the Happy Mother's Day wishes! I hope you have a great one too! Luv the pic of your munchkins with the balloon hats!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful post! And you are a wonderful mother, Happy Mother's Day!

Laurie said...

I second that, You are a wonderful mother!! And I adore your mom too! Cute, cute pic of the girls! Lovin' those balloon hats!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails