I wanted to dedicate this post to my Grandpa Berry. His birthday was yesterday. It has been two years since he passed away. He was such an awesome Grandpa. He loved to take my brother and I up to the mountains in Colorado and Wyoming. He would take us fishing, and made us walking sticks for hiking. I will always remember all of the wonderful times we had together. He loved his family, and most of all he love the Lord. I love and miss him so much, but I know he his watching over us from Heaven. He would have been 85 this year. May 9Th will always hold a special place in my heart!
My mom found these pictures of Kylie and Grandpa when she was only 6 months old.

I love these pics! Thank you for finding them for me mom!



7 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to your Grandpa! I absolutely love those pics with Ky and Grandpa---priceless!:)
So sweet and special, love the pictures. I understand missing a loved one. It will be 1 yr. on Tuesday for me.
Luv ya
So touching, Martha. How neat to find pictures of him you didn't have.
What a beautiful tribute to your Grandpa! Sweet post!
Hugs:)
He sounded like a great grandpa! You are blessed!! Loved the pics!
What a terrific post! He sounds like a great guy!
In celebration, I decided to have a drawing! I'll be giving away a $25 gift certificate from vinylvineyard at Etsy.com.
Just leave a comment during the month of May, on June 1, 2009 I'll pull a name!
How awesome having these pictures of your Grandpa, I know that he is smiling down on you guys from heaven! Have a great weekend!!!
Post a Comment