Oh Marleigh, my Marleigh! This is the face I came upon when I went outside to see Marls hunt eggs. She had spotted something that was not making her happy at her school Easter egg hunt. Can anyone guess what it was?
Still keeping an eye out for it!
Uh oh! Now she is really unhappy!
Marls had spotted someone dressed up as the Easter bunny. She has NEVER been a fan of any adult wearing a costume. No Santa and definitely not an Easter bunny! She has some high anxiety about it! That's my Marleigh. She was very excited to leave the area that the bunny was in to go to her party. LOL!
Now she is as happy as a little lark!
Marleigh and her precious friend, Jillian. Sassy girls!
We have exciting news down below!
*********************************************************
We are so proud!
When I went to pick Kylie up from school on Monday, she ran up telling me that she was named student of the month for March! Mr. Lamm also stopped me to tell me how wonderful she is doing in school. He told me that he told her that she was going to go far in life. He also told me that having her as one of his students makes his job easier. He also said that we had done an awesome job with her. Can I tell you that I just wanted to start crying tears of Joy right then and there! Before Kylie started school, I prayed that we had done all that we could do to teach her the right things to do and to always do her best. It was so wonderful to hear Mr. Lamm's kind words. Kylie is truly a blessing from God to us. We are so proud of you sweet girl! We love you!
I hope all of you have a beautiful EASTER!



5 comments:
I'm with Marleigh, adults dressed up in costumes is just creepy:)
Congrats to Kylie, and to you and Jason for doing such a wonderful job!
Glad Marls had a fun party INDOORS!! How awesome about Ky!! You should be sooo proud! Way to go Ky!:)
Happy Easter!:)
LOVE that face on Marleigh! Emma doesn't like people in costumes either. She would always ask, "Why is that guy dressed up like a Santa? Or a bunny? Or a clown? Too cute!!! What a special compliment from Kylie's teacher! The kind of thing that reminds you that you really are doing a good job.
Such a special compliment for Kylie and you!! Student of the month! An Honor! I was trying to spot the Easter Bunny costume in the windows behind Marls! Too cute! He Is Risen!
Oh, mjkoolj! I might have been afraid of that Easter bunny too! I am glad that her party was fun! I love the pic of Mjkoolj and Jilli!
I am so proud of kybuggers!!! She is very successful and such a good student!
I am proud of both of your girls and I love them tons!
Post a Comment