Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy 9th Anniversary, Jas!


Our engagement picture. Look how young we look!

What a wonderful 9 years! I can't believe it has gone by so fast. We have gotten married, had two beautiful daughters, changed jobs, made our house a home, experienced ups and downs and are more in love now than we were in 2001! I thank the Lord everyday that he gave me my soul mate. We aren't perfect, but no matter what, we rely an each other in everything. Thank you Jas, for making these past nine years the best!

2009- We are older, wiser and I definitely have flatter hair! LOL!!!

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! LOL @ the flatter hair comment :)

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

How stinking sweet! Happy Anniversary you too!

Angela Karnei said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope things are going well for you! Miss hanging out with everyone on Tuesdays & Thursdays! I finally started a blog of my own! ;D

LilMama0710 said...

AWWW! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :-) That's so exciting!!!! :-)

Brandi said...

Congratulations! Happy 9 years!!!

Yoli said...

Happy 9 year Anniversary!! Shoot, ya'll still look young!!! I had to take a double look at you and your big hair!! Didn't recognize you! ha! You look great both ways!

Loved your sweet 'love' testimony. ♥

Laurie said...

AWWWWW!! Happy Anniversary Mar and Jas!! Love you guys!! Great & sweet post!!

Tina said...

Sorry for the late wishes. I hope you had a great anniversary! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

It's Sunday and I'm doing some blog visiting.
Congratulations!
Please feel free to leave a comment at my giveaway post.
You have a terrific week!

Kayla said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Cristina said...

Cute pics! Happy anniversary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails