We woke on Christmas Eve to this beautiful winter wonderland! We don't get snow all that much in our part of west Texas, and so it was so awesome that we were blessed with a white Christmas! Marleigh kept telling me all week that she was dreaming of a white Christmas. I love it that her dream came true! Jas (the awesome dad that he is) ran to target, bought the girls gloves and snow boots, and played outside with the girls all morning!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love the photos of all the winter fun. It reminds me of my years living in Maine.
You luckies getting all that snow!! Great snow photos with your snow bunnies and their dad!!
What a fun dad Jas is...I know the girls had a wonderful time playing in the snow with him!!
Post a Comment