Sunday, December 27, 2009

Santa Came To Town!



Santa definitely made a stop by the Jones household! He left lots of fun toys for the girls. They had a wonderful Christmas. We are still playing with barbies, skating on skates and playing games.

Marls loves her new scooter!





I remember playing Operation as a kid!



Marls' was so excited that Santa brought her Gator Golf. She was so worried on Christmas Eve that he wasn't going to bring it! So Funny!



Santa also brought the girls veterinarian outfits. They love to play pet doctor!

Ky's "surgery" scrubs!


I made red and green pancakes for breakfast. We thought that this could be our new tradition.
I am feeling a little under the weather, so I am looking forward to a week of relaxing and spending time with Jas and the girls! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. The Lord blessed us so much this holidays!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas!! Operation was one of my favorite games as a kid too & it just so happens that Santa brought my kids that game this year too. I just don't remember the noises being so annoying!!

~PS~ Gracyn is standing next to me singing and dancing to "Party in the USA"!! She LOVES it!

Yoli said...

So glad Santa brought the right games Christmas morning! ;) And your red and green pancakes were too cute! Way to go Martha!!

Lori said...

My mom got me Operation for Christmas this year because I asked for it. I don't remember ever having it as a kid and wanted it. Me and my girls played it the other night and every time my youngest 2 1/2 would get buzzed, she would jump. It was so cute. Your girls are adorable. I love your you tube music. I have been listening to it all morning while I work and we have a lot in common, 2 girls who obviously like Miley and so does mom!! Glad you had a good Christmas and I wish we would get some snow. Oh, and my girls got GatorGolf from an aunt!! They love it.

Laurie said...

Looks like Ky and Marls have been very good this year!!! What fun toys! I really like the new Jones fam tradition of red and green pancakes...awesome idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails