Friday, December 11, 2009

Kylie's Best Night Ever.....The Nutcracker!


We have one happy seven year old on our hands! At the last minute, Nene and I decided to surprise Kylie with tickets to The Nutcracker. We got all dolled up and headed to the ballet. It was a wonderful night. The ballet dancers were just beautiful. Kylie loved every minute of it! She actually got autographs from several of the dancers. Her best friend from school, Faith, played one of the little dolls at the beginning. Ky was in heaven!

Ky in the beautiful gift shop


Clara signed Ky's program!


Beautiful flower fairy!


The Snow Queen!


Nene bought Ky a nutcracker of her own!


"Mom! I can't believe I got to meet, Clara!"


So Excited!

Nene, thank you for sharing in this awesome memory with us. We had a wonderful time! I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Awwww....I have great memories of the Nutcracker! So great that y'all got to go!

Laurie said...

Looks like a wonderful evening for Ky with her NeNe and Mom!! What a beautiful Nutcracker keepsake to remember that night!

Yoli said...

What a sweet night!! Loved the pictures!! Guess I need to go to the Nutcracker this year!

Jennifer said...

How exciting!!! What a wonderful memory for you all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails