Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...



It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around the Jones household! I cannot believe I actually have all of my decorations up and took pictures of the girls tonight for our family Christmas card. I LOVE Walgreens. Their website is super easy when you want to make your own cards. The best part is that I will have them in the morning. That just makes me smile!!! They were so excited to finally be able to try on their Christmas p.j.'s. I am trying to save them for various school activities, so they were not happy with me at all when I told them we would have to change after the pictures. They did look so comfy!


Sweet Sisters!


Ky


Marls

Here are a couple of things that I love pulling out at Christmas:

This is an ornament that Ky made in preschool! Snow men are the best aren't they!


Here is my Jones Family Christmas plate I made at the F.C.N. p.j. party last year. I absolutely love it!

I hope all of you are having a fabulous week. I can't wait to see your Christmas decor!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your girls are so cute, and those pjs do look comfy! I love Christmas and all that goes with it!

Lori said...

I love the PJs and your girls remind me so much of my girls. Isn't it so much fun having 2 girls??

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! And I love the plate!

Yoli said...

You are blessed with two gorgeous girls! How nice to have all your christmas done! I'm behind!!! Love the plate and the pj's!!! xo

Laurie said...

Can't wait to see the Christmas cards, the girls look sooo cute!!! My plate from the pj party is one of my fave Christmas decorations too! YAY for Christmas!

Unknown said...

Christmas has definitley arrived in your home. I still haven't done any decorating yet. Maybe this week.
Sandwiches - triangles or rectangles? Stop by my blog with your answer!

Tina said...

Cute Jammies, and I really love the plate you made, what a good keepsake!!

Cristina said...

Darling pictures! And I love your plate. I need to do one of those!

Jen said...

So sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails