Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve!



Happy New Year's Eve, my friends! We don't have any big plans for tonight. Jason is not feeling well. He is going to the Dr., finally. He is a man that does not like to go to the dr. He tries to "tough it out."Do any of you have hubbies like that? I am praying that he doesn't have flu. He is the only one of us that did not get his flu shot. Anyways, I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy New Year! I know the Lord has a wonderful year planned for you. Full of HIS blessings!I also wanted to give a shout out to my bestie's son, Gavin. His Birthday is tomorrow. How awesome to be able to start a New Year with your birthday. I hope you have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Yoli said...

Happy New Year Martha! Thanks for that post. It was really sweet and encouraging! Stay Safe! And I second your birthday wish to Gav! Happy 12th Birthday Gavin!!!

Laurie said...

Thanks for the shout out!! I can't believe I am about to have a 12 year old!! I know it's not about me...thanks for the b-day wishes for my Gavy! Happy New Year! Yay for 2010! Bring it on!

Tina said...

Happy New Year Martha!
I hope the hubby starts feeling better, not a good way to start 2010 for him!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails