Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Coach Leach.....Suspended!?!

All I have to say is.......THIS STINKS! Go Red Raiders!!!!! Win the Alamo Bowl!!

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest!

UPDATE:
I'm sure all of you have heard that Mike Leach was fired today. Would you please keep all of the Tech players in your prayers. I am sure they are in shock and don't know what is going to happen next.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tru Dat, Martha!! This is RIDONKULOUS!!! GO TECH!!! AND I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS:

RAIDER...

Elyse said...

Totally agree...wreck 'em Tech!
~Elyse

Laurie said...

Now the news of Leech being fired...this is crazy!!! I am totally in shock! He's done a lot of good for Tech...wonder if this is not the end of this...

Martha Jones said...

We were thinking the same thing! We are just sitting here stunned... Poor Jason just said, " Are we in some kind of alternate universe?" "This is crazy!"

Yoli said...

I just heard the news...Crazy! But what about WHY he was fired??

The Stanford Family said...

Sad, sad day!

I hope that you are enjoying your break!

Related Posts with Thumbnails