We had such a fun start to our day today! Ky had a take- home project in her backpack on Friday. Mr. Lamm asked that we disguise a turkey to keep her from being eaten on Thanksgiving. I LOVE to do projects with Ky. I have sent home quit a few projects this year to my class at LakeRidge. I just think it is a great way to spend time with your kiddos. We decided to disguise the turkey as a Christmas tree. What do you think? Did we do a good job?
Ky thought she should be very colorful underneath!
I LOVE her star tree topper!
I am going to be a busy bee the next two days. We are going to spend Thanksgiving in Oklahoma with Nonna, Uncle J. and Bekah. I am packing, cleaning, and working out details for our pets. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with family. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holidays! Who knows, maybe I can do a post from O.K.!! :)



9 comments:
How cute!!!! I'm sure that you watched New Moon and went to Holiday Happening this weekend... FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great disguise!!! Can't wait for the Thanksgiving holiday to begin!!
That is so fun! Ya'll are creative!! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Trust me Martha, I am trying to figure out a way/excuse to go see it again. Thinking about dragging my mom along! We normally spend Thanksgiving in the windy state of OK but this year we are staying in AR.
Cute turkey! Happy Thanksgiving!
Love the art work!
I love the turkey...but how do you know it was a boy and not a girl? And you know who is asking that question...so am I am anxious to hear what kind of answer you give me! Love ya mj! :)
Whoops! I just asked Ky and she said her Christmas Turkey is a girl!Good call Mrs. Blythe!
I love both of them. They did a very good job. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. God Bless!!
Post a Comment