Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Hey Mom, Are We Going To Play With Mud?"



This year we decided to have Marleigh's birthday party at a cool place called, The Mudd Room. It is one of those places that you can go in and paint ceramics and do other various art projects. Several of the kids had never been to one of these places, and so they kept asking their moms if they were going to play with mud. LOL! I thought that was so funny! Don't you just love they way four year old's think! Marls' loves barbie and so she had a beautiful barbie cake, goodie bags, plates and napkins. It was so much fun. Marleigh had a wonderful birthday!

Look at all of her sweet friend's that came!


Sweet girlies! Cassidy, Ky, and Lacey

Sweet cousin Jarren!


Painting their critters!


Eating yummy cake!

Opening gifts!


The finished product!


********************************************
Part Two:

I can't believe that it is already time for Marleigh to be attending her first Thanksgiving Feast at her school. LakeRidge preschool has a wonderful festival every year. The children do crafts, eat, and sing. I got a little sentimental remembering when Kylie attended the celebration. It was also Marleigh's actual birthday and so I ordered pizza for her class so she could have a small celebration with her friends. It was a great day!

Making "shakers"!


Making turkeys!


Momma got to help a little!


All of the sweet girls in Marls' class!


Eating pizza with her class!



I love this time of year! I am starting to get excited about the holidays. I hope all of you are having a great week! :-)

4 comments:

Nic said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Ps... You HAVE to take a picture in your Team Edward shirt!! It's a must =)

Yoli said...

Fun parties! Loved the "when do we play in mud?" ☺ I still haven't decided what "team" I'm on! I love them both! But I'm leaning on "team Jacob!" 8)

Laurie said...

What a great post...so many cute pics! Love the one of you and Marls in your awesome red hat! You both look adorable!! and Yoli...I am surprised at you...there is only one team and it's team Edward!!! LOL!!!

Cristina said...

What a fun party idea. We were thinking about something similar for Emma's next bday. Can't believe how fast they grow up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails