On November 17th 2005 at 5:30 p.m., Marleigh Kay Jones was born. She was 9 pounds 7 ounces and 21 inches long! What a wonderful day that was! I can't believe my baby is four!
Marleigh~ We are so blessed to have such a sweet, sassy, and fun little girl. You make us laugh everyday and we are so proud of you for doing so well in preschool. Mommy has loved all of the wonderful times we have cuddled and played together! We love you, sweet girl! We hope you have an awesome birthday!
Her "first" birthday!
Turning 1!
Turning 2!
Turning 3!
Coming soon: Marleigh's super fun birthday party post!

.jpg)
.jpg)



5 comments:
LOL! I went to the mall and into a store I don't shop at to see if I could find a Team Edward shirt. I asked the sales guy if he had any and he looks straight at my NINE years old and says "Oh honey I'm sorry but we are out." She just looked at him with a blank stare and I said "It's for me." =)
Happy Birthday Marleigh!! Hope you have a great day!!
Awww...love the pictures! Can't wait to see her party!
Happy Birthday sweet Marleigh!!!
Happy Birthday Marleigh!!! ♥
Happy Birthday, Marls!!! We love you!! The Stenberg fam!
Happy Birthday!!!! You are such a big girl now Marls!! Love ya!:)
Post a Comment