Friday, October 30, 2009

The Jones' Halloween Costumes: Past and Present




I thought it would be fun to do a Halloween costume post. Jas and I used to have some fun costume parties before we had kids. We were Austin Powers and Felicity Shagwell (picture above), Lion and Lion Tamer, and a Flapper and Gangster. We had a blast! I think we have had the most fun dressing our girlies!. I cannot believe how much they have changed. Time flies when your having fun!

Dorothy and Sweet Fairy

Bumble Bee and Sleeping Beauty
Snow White and Padime
Pirate Princesses
I hope all of you have a happy and safe Halloween!


I'm linked to Kelly's Korner. Join in on the fun!


5 comments:

Yoli said...

You guys are too fun! I bet your costume parties were great! Loved all the costumes of years past and present! Happy Halloween!!!

Jennifer said...

Great post! Love all the pictures, I'd like to see the lion and lion tamer LOL

Laurie said...

It was fun to take a look back at the girls' costumes! I remember those!! You and Jas look so fab...you gotta give us more! Such a fun couple you guys! I'm with Jennifer...got to see the lion and lion tamer!:)

Unknown said...

Loved the costumes.

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

How fun! Love the costumes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails