Thursday, November 5, 2009

So Thankful!


Hey gals! This week has just been one of those weeks. I'm busy, worn out, stressed, etc. etc. I cleaned the house from top to bottom, yesterday, and I am so nervous that it is only going to take a day for the place to be demolished again. Do any of you have this problem? I know you guys are probably thinking, "What's the point!" Well, with all of this "feeling sorry for myself" going on, I have realized that I have so many things to be thankful for. I am so thankful for my mom and dad. I woke at 5:30 a.m. this morning so I could take a picture of them with Kylie. She is having grandparents day next week, and they needed a picture of them for a slide show. They are such wonderful granparents for my girls! We love you guys! I am also thankful for Jas and the girls, wonderful friends, and I am so thankful that the Lord is always by my side no matter what. He has really shown me through many circumstances this week, that his blessings are abundant. I just want you to know how thankful I am for all of you, and that I feel so thankful to be able to get to know all of you through this blog. You are all so awesome!

8 comments:

Nic said...

Holy Cow...Only 14 more days until New Moon!! I noticed the count down on the side =) I can't wait!! You have some very beautiful little ladies =) God Bless!

Yoli said...

Hi Martha! I'm sorry it's been one of those weeks...Sounds like you are handling it great though, being thankful! And YES, it takes ONE afternoon to wreck the house!! Arghhhhh! I understand and glad I'M not alone! ha! Hang in there! I hope this weekend is a good one!

Jennifer said...

Sorry for your rough week, what a great perspective you have! Grandparents are the BEST!!!

Laurie said...

Sorry about your week! You know Lar is always here for you! Yay for NeNe and PawPaw!! Great pic too! We all have to remember to be thankful for the blessings God has given us! Thanks for the reminder!:)

Nic said...

I'm Jealous! We are going to see it on Saterday. I have to say New Moon was my least favorite book but I am still excited to see it!!! Ps...You have a really great name...It's my mom's name =)

Tina said...

I know the feeling, I think it is so easy for us to get down & out and forget how good most of us have it!! Thanks for the reminder!
I am also thankful for you and all of my bloggy friends!
Have a good week girl!

Cristina said...

I like this post. I always get that nervous feeling after cleaning the house! Although I would call it "irritable." :-) Great remember for all we have to be grateful for!

Unknown said...

I was just reading someone's blog post regarding blaming ourselves. I'm really working on that these days and am finding that I'm enjoying my life much better these days.
My minstry leader would also remind me that this is how the enemy tries to tear us down.
Stay positive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails