Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day and My New Obsession!

I wanted to thank all of you for keeping us in your prayers. Jason is doing great, and that crazy day is starting to become a faint memory. I have to apologize for lack of updates. We have been extremely busy this summer. The girls just finished swim lessons, last week. I am hoping to have some relaxing summer days coming soon.

I want to wish Jas a very special father's day. I love you and appreciate everything you do. You are such a wonderful husband and father!!

Scroll down to see my new obsession!!!!





My new obsession!

If there is anyone out there that hasn't read the Twilight series or hasn't seen the movie, you are missing out!! I know I am probably a little behind on getting on the Twilight bandwagon, but I am officially a Twilight fan. I read all four books in less than two weeks!!! I cannot wait for the movie, New Moon, to come out in November!! Are there any other fans out there to join me? (I do know of a few!)

I hope all of the Fathers out there have a great day, and all of you have a very blessed week!!

9 comments:

Kristin Noble said...

Cute pictures! I have not read Twilight yet but EVERYONE is telling me that I need to!! Hopefully I can start it soon! Hope ya'll have a great Father's Day!

Elyse said...

Glad the memory of the accident is going away slowly but surely! I have not (gasp) read the Twilight books yet though. Hoping to get around to them soon!
~Elyse

Jennifer said...

Great tribute to Jason. I haven't joined the Twilight movemenent, my sister has tried to get me. Have a great week!

Laurie said...

You know I have joined the twilight obsession! I would encourage everyone out there to see the movie and then you will want to know the rest of the story---that's where the books come in!! Love it!

LilMama0710 said...

ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with Twilight!! I already have a date for the new movie! :-D I have actually read all of the books twice... I am pathetic.. Is there a support group for people like me!??? :-D

Martha Jones said...

If there is a group, can I join you! About to start my second round of reading!!

Yoli said...

Those are sweet pics of the girls with Jason!! I too, luv, luv luv Twilight! Glad you like them too! Seeing the characters come to life in the movies is soooo fun! Guess I should come up and go see New Moon with ya'll. :)

Laurie said...

We've all got to see New Moon together---girls night out! That would be a lot of fun!!! Can't wait til November! UGH!

My Army Brats and Me said...

Thanks for praying and posting about fighting cancer. It has been my life the last yr. I have three girls who I desperately want to continue to raise. Cancer stinks!
Cindy
fighting like a girl

Related Posts with Thumbnails