Friday, May 1, 2009

Blog Awards Oh My!



What a wonderful day! I received two bloggie awards! I'm in heaven! My first award come from my BFF Laurie @ The Niebuhr Family. Thank you sweet friend for thinking of me. You're awesome!

Here are the rules: 

List 7 things that make you Awe-summ and then pass it on to 7 bloggers you love. Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know that they won. Also link back to the Queen that tagged you. Wow! This part is going to be hard for me. Here goes:

Here are my 7:

1. Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
2. I love my hubby, kids, and family with all of my heart.
3. I am a proud graduate of Texas Tech University! Get Your Guns Up!
4. I love to shop 'till you drop! ( Especially if I find good deals!)
5. I love to be creative with all of the fun hair accessories I make. 
6. I love all of my friends dearly.
7. I love getting to teach all of the cutie pies in my class at LakeRidge. 

Here are the 7 Awe-Summ bloggers that deserve this award:

1. Tiffany @ Jones Gals




5. Alicia @ Murry Mayhem



I love you guys! You are all Awe-summ!!



***********************************************




My second blog award I received was from sweet Alicia@Murry Mayhem. I absolutely love Alicia's blog and enjoy reading about her sweet family. Thank you so much!



Here is what the "Let's Be Friends Award" entails...

"The Let's be Friends award stands for this: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers." I hope you guys are o.k. with me doing 6.


Here are my 6:

1. Tiffany @ Jones Gals


3. Jennifer@ The Wilsons


 
6.  Cortney @ The Cortney Chronicles


I love all of your blogs! I hope you enjoy your awards. Have a wonderful weekend!

 

6 comments:

alyssa said...

you are so sweet!! congrats on your awards!! have a good weekend!

Laurie said...

Isn't this fun? Congratulations everyone!;)

Jackson said...

congrats! and before i knew you had already received the friend award, i gave it to you too!:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! That was nice!!!

I'm going to have a giveaway today - make sure to come sign up!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!! I've never seen this award before, I'm so excited!! You and Laurie are the best! I love yall both and am so glad we have "met".
BTW, I have a friend who wants some headbands. How can she get in touch with you? Via email?
Just let me know and I'll give her the info.
Thanks again for this great award!!
I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Martha, I am sorry I am so late responding. I am so excited and I have not gotten this award yet!!! Thank you I think you are pretty awww-summm too ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails