Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kylie's Wonderful News!!



I have the most wonderful news!! Kylie asked Jesus into her heart today! I have tears in my eyes while I am typing this. We were driving by ourselves in the car today, and she started asking me about how we get to Heaven. I told her that you pray a special prayer, and ask Jesus to come into your heart. She said, "Mommy, can we pray that prayer right now?" I immediately stopped the car. We prayed right then and there. I am so proud that we did this together. She is such a blessing to me! She was already telling me, that she was going to ask her friends if they would want to pray that prayer with her. I just thank the Lord so much for giving me the right words!! It was the most wonderful Good Friday, that I have ever had!!!

12 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so proud of you Ky! Jesus loves you so much! How special to share that! You belong to the Kingdom!

Jennifer said...

What a WONDERFUL Good Friday in deed! How exciting, yay Kylie!

Jones Gals said...

What a special time for Kylie and your family. It brought tears to my eyes when you told me and tears again when I read it. Kylie is awesome!

Jamie said...

Wow - That's awesome! :) I'm so happy for Kylie! You'll ALWAYS remember Good Friday and the super special place it has in Kylie's heart! Happy Happy Day!

Organized Chaos said...

How exciting, Martha! Praise Jesus!

Anonymous said...

This is the best news!! Tell Kylie that I am so glad that I have a new sister in Christ!

Jackson said...

that is great! i cant wait until my boys experience this! how special...and good friday of all days! GOD KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!

kel said...

A special moment for both of you. Nice to hear.

Anonymous said...

I just read this. I'm so behind. Kylie, I'm so proud of you. You made me tear up, you precious little girl. I know you have made your mommy and your daddy so proud, as you have made all of us so proud too. May God bless you always.

Yoli said...

Praise the Lord! Welcome to the kingdom sista!!

R and R Stacy said...

That's AWESOME....brought tears to my eyes!! Brings back memories of when my older two asked Jesus in their heart. Great news!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

What a great day for you! Such a special time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails