Friday, April 24, 2009

Future Monterey Plainsman and Showgirl!



Wow! I have a ton of catching up to do on my blog! We have been super busy, these past two weeks. I guess that is how it is at the end of a school year. I am doing a post on what the girls have been up to. I am so excited to tell you guys that Kylie was part of twenty students in her whole school to be a future Monterey Plainsman. I was so proud of her. There were only three kindergarten students chosen for this honor. Three representatives from Monterey Highschool came to her school today to present her with a t-shirt and certificate. Mrs. Holder told me that she chose Kylie, because she has great citizenship, listens and follows instructions, is kind to fellow students , and is a strong leader in her class. WOW! That was all I hoped for her in her first year of school. I went to Monterey's rival school, Coronado. I guess I better start getting used to the fact that Kylie will be a plainsman one day. So here goes... GO PLAINSMEN! 







***********************************************
Marls has been one busy girl, also. She had her spring program last week. She LOVES to sing, and dance.  I don't think I have ever told all of you, that I teach on Tues. and Thurs. at Marleigh's C.D.O.  I had my own class to tend to during the program, and so I was not able to watch Marls sing. Thankfully,  Lala  came and took some precious pictures of her for me. Thanks Lala! I also received a DVD of the whole program from my good friend Jamie, but I am not computer savvy enough to figure out to put it on the blog. 



Singing, "This little light of mine!"

"Clap, clap, clap your hands!"

"Wheels on the Bus!"

"ABC Song!"





That's about all for this post. I am looking forward to May. The girls have their dance recital, end of school parties, and more. I hope all of you had a wonderful week and have a blessed weekend!




3 comments:

Laurie said...

From one Plainsman to another future Plainsman, You ROCK Ky! Way to go!

I loved taking those pics of Marls! It was a real treat to watch her sing her heart out up there on stage!

Can't wait to see their dance programs!:)

Yoli said...

Congrats to Kylie!! What an honor to be one picked for that! Congrats to you to Martha! So Laurie is LaLa?? Awe! What an awesome friend. Those pics of Marleigh were the cutest! Such a fun age! Have a good weekend!

Jennifer said...

WOW Congratulations Kylie! How exciting for Mom too. And Marleighs pictures are sooo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails