Monday, April 27, 2009

Sweet Little Monkeys!


Our scrapbook table aka dining room table!

I just wanted to show you guys what we have been up to today. My co-teacher (and friend) Korey came over today to work on memory books. All of the teachers at LakeRidge put in countless hours and lots of love into making these. The books contain precious pictures, crafts, and special memories the kiddos have had during the year.  We started off the day with a super clean table and ended up with my dining room covered. I think I scared Korey at first when I mentioned how much time I like to put into these. She was such a trooper. She came at 8:30 a.m. and didn't go home until 3:30p.m. She did an awesome job! We got several pages done, and I can't wait until we have the final books finished. I always get so excited to show them to the parents. This year at LakeRidge all of the classes were assigned an animal to represent our class. I chose the monkeys. This class has been such a blessing to me. I have loved watching them grow and learn. Wish me luck on getting these books done! I just love those monkeys! I posted a pic below of our class. I hope you had a marvelous Monday!!


Our Sweet Little Monkeys! ( Aren't they precious!)


8 comments:

Yoli said...

Awe, sweet! Sounds like you had a productive day!! Good luck finishing them all up!! What a blessing they will be!

Unknown said...

You have so many amazing talents. I have tried scrapbooking so many times, and just can't make anything as cute as others I've seen. Sweet little monkeys!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! I love scrapbooking but wished I had the extra time to do it! What cute adorable monkeys you have!!!

Laurie said...

Glad you got a lot done today--I know that is a load off! You always get the scrapbooks done every year and they look terrific! This year won't be any different! It will be hard to say goodbye to your little monkeys though!

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a sweet blog! It made me cry because you love my little monkey as if she was your own...and you know how much she loves "MY Mrs. Martha!" Thank you for the time you and Korey put into the books. We will cherish them forever. I just wish she was smiling in this group picture!!! I think she may have been afraid that Super Sam was going to get her!! Nah, she loves him!
I love ya, "MY Martha!"

Anonymous said...

That looks like my painting table. But I use our kitchen table instead of the dining room one. Can't damage my precious grandma's antique dining table. So now my family has to eat dinner at the bar/counter!!

Cute pics of your girlies below too!

weddleteam5 said...

I know the scrapebooks are going to be awesome.

You are such a wonderful teacher.

We have been so blessed by you this year. I have no idea who is going to fix Merideth's hair next year???

much love
weddle team 5
cp:cameronweddle

alyssa said...

how fun!! i so need to get back into scrapbooking!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails