Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Handsome Graduate!



My handsome graduate!


I thought I would start with what has happened to us recently, and go backwards. On May19. 2012 my husband, Jason, graduated from Texas Tech University. We had a wonderful weekend. Nonna, Uncle J, and Bekah came in from Oklahoma. It was so nice to have them here to celebrate Jason's accomplishments. He graduated with a business management degree. I am so proud of him!!! He worked full-time while attending Tech. Now we are praying that the Lord will lead us in the right direction as to what job is best for him. I know God has great plans for our family!! So happy that my hubby is an official Red Raider alumni!




 
Jas and I at the Merket Alumni Center. Love this!!

Nonna and her boys!


Sweet Brothers!

Jason's cake!

Dinner with our besties!



My Loves!

                                                            


       


1 comment:

Laurie said...

So proud for you and Jason!! This is a new chapter in your lives!! All your hardwork is paying off!

Related Posts with Thumbnails