After the past couple of weeks, I so needed a G.N.O. I have to admit that my friends and I are definitely big time Twi-fans. My bestie, Lar, and I had so much fun at the "Twilight Saga: New Moon," midnight premiere that we HAD to have tickets to "Eclipse." We also had t-shirts made this time. ( The lady at the popcorn stand said that our shirts were the best that she had seen! Hee hee!)
Being the "pros" that we are, we informed our friends that we must get to the theater at least 6 hours early. When we got to the theater, we were so excited to see that we would be waiting inside. (It had been raining all day!)
We were prepared! We had blankets, snacks, and drinks. My mom and our friend, Debbie, met us a little later with games. We played a couple of rounds of Spin Uno. The time went by so fast. It may have also been because we were so excited to see the movie. We had so much fun together! We were even on the morning news the next day!
I have to say that "Eclipse," is the best movie out of all of the Twilight movies. It had romance, action, and even a little comedy. It had all of my favorite parts from the book. It really made me so excited for "Breaking Dawn." (My favorite book!) You guys have to go and see it. Here are some pics from the night. I so wanted to take a pic inside the theater, but there was this man watching for people who brought in cameras, video cameras, and recording devices. He looked a little scary! LOL! Didn't want to mess with him! I hope you enjoy!
Lar, Kriston, Jodi
Besties!
Thank you so much to Lar, Mom, Debbie, Kriston, and Jodi for such an awesome G.N.O. It was so much fun. I cannot wait for us to go to the "Breaking Dawn" premiere. Team Edward all the way!



7 comments:
How fun!!!!! Love the shirts, where did you have them made? I must have one!!! I'm coming to Lubbock next weekend...woohoo!!! We are finally gonna get to watch Eclipse. YEAH!!!
Wow! That totally looked soooo fun!! That is a great way to really enjoy those movies! Loved the tees! Hotties!! We saw the movie too and thought it was good! It did have a lot of good parts! I loved "does he own a shirt?".
Brandi~ We had the shirts made at a local shop here in Lubbock called Utmost Designs.They were great to work with. He laughed and said that we weren't the first Twi-fans coming in asking for vampire items. LOL! I hope you have a great time in Lubbock and at Eclipse!
I can't believe I haven't commented yet! ECLIPSE was awesome!!! And it was a blast...I am so grateful that we got to wait inside this time! It was totally worth it and I would do it again!! That's what I call GNO!!!
PS. I am going to still some pics for my blog...didn't get any, I mean we only waited in line for 6 hours!!!
How fun are those shirts!!! I haven't seen the movie yet but am going tomorrow night. Can't wait!
Love the shirts. Looks like yall had a great time. Love your hair.
Post a Comment