It has been crazy long since the last time I posted. As Jason says, I have not been very "blogtastic" lately. We have been very busy bees! Kylie has started basketball and with going back to teaching, I haven't had much time to blog. I will definitely try to do better!
We had a great weekend last weekend. We went to my niece and nephew's birthday party. Their birthdays are a month apart and so my sister-in-law decided to have a big skating birthday bash for both of them. We had a blast! Ky finally got to try out her new in-line skates and Marls LOVED getting to roller skate for the first time. Happy Birthday sweet Jarren and Lacey! We love you guys!
Papa helping Lacey and Marls
******************************************************
Look what I got! After 10 years of having WHITE couches (not kid friendly), Jas broke down and bought me a new sofa and chair and a half. I love them! These pics don't really do them justice. The girls are so funny because they keep telling everyone, "We got new furniture, but we aren't allowed to eat, drink or jump on them!" Stinkers! At least they have our new rules down!
This chair is Jason's favorite part of the furniture. He is loving kickin' back in the chair and chillaxin' with his laptop.I don't know when he's gonna let me sit in it. LOL
I hope all of you are having a wonderful week! It is supposed to snow here and so I am gearing up for the cold....Brrrrrr!



9 comments:
Yeah for new furniture! I love it...although I should be honest here. I have the same couch, so of course I love it! Congrats to getting such a nice new set!
Awsome! Great to see it on the computer instead of the phone...now I have to see it in person! You will have to chillax in "Jas'" chair when he is not at home! :)
The kids looked like they had a lot of fun at the skate party!!
I LOVE it!! It's Beautiful!
That is sooooo funny about not being "blogtastic"!! Cute Jas! ☺ I really hate it when that happens!!! Lol! The skating party looked sooooo fun! Glad the girls got to try out their stuff! And LUCKY is all I have to say about the new furniture!! Really nice girl!! I can't wait until I can blog about that! ha ha! Missed ya! And you are probably more "blogtastic" daily than you think! :)
I love the new furniture, Martha! The chair is awesome! I can't wait to see it! :) You can relax in your chair tomorrow during your snow day!
I'm so excited for you and your new furniture. New furniture is ALWAYS fun. How fun!
I think you should fight Jason for the chair - you could take him. ;)
Enjoy the snow!
How FUN to get new furniture! I am sorry that you all have the stomach bug. I saw it on Gina's blog. Atleast the weather makes it better to stay in.
And...I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you and "Korwee" for all you do with Graham!!!!
Get WELL!!!!
Love your new furniture! Those extra wide chairs are awesome! Looks great!!!
I hate that I am so late getting to this post. Love the new furniture, the chair is GREAT!! Great & BIG!!
Post a Comment