Well, the time has come! My "baby" is starting preschool. I took Marleigh to her, "Meet the Teacher," yesterday. I can't believe she is in preschool. I actually got emotional about the whole thing. She is so excited. She woke up and told me that she wanted to wear her "super sassy" shirt. It really fits her personality to a tee. She has Mrs. Ganus and Mrs. Weddle. They are both awesome teachers. Mrs. Ganus was Kylie's first preschool teacher, and so I was excited for Marls to be in her class. I know she is going to have a great year.
I got so emotional when I saw her preschool folder. She is a big girl now. Sniff, Sniff!
She ran right over and started to play house with her friends!
I pray all of you have a safe and wonderful Labor Day holiday!



8 comments:
What a cutie!! Isn't it sad how fast they grow!! I will boo hoo the day Ty goes to preschool!!! I might not ever put him in.. hard to let go!!! Happy safe weekend to you guys too!!!
Awww...preschool!! She seemed so happy to be there! Love that! Have a great, safe weekend too!
Yoli
Sassy Marls is growing up!! She's gonna have an awesome preschool year!! Yay for Mrs. Ganus!! So glad she and Ty-Ty will be in the same class too! Can't wait to hear all about what Marls does in preschool!
How sweet! It is so hard to let them grow up :(
So sweet, hope she is doing well in pre-school and loving it!!
I am all about your countdown to New Moon on the sidebar. . . Can't wait!!!!
Sorry to see your tweet about not feeling good at your house! :( Try to enjoy the game tonight! Oh and I do love your new blog background!!!! Looks great! Feel better Jones Family!
Very, very cute new blog design!!! Great job girl! Love ya!
Post a Comment