I had to show you guys what I found on my darling daughter's door this morning. Do you think she wants her sister to stay out of her room? Marleigh was not to thrilled to see this on Ky's door. I don't know if Kylie is 6 or 12. I had to laugh. Where do they learn these things? I guess I better teach her how to spell, "disturb," before she starts first grade. You gotta love her for trying!!! :)
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Ky's too funny!! Love it!!
Too funny! At least Kylie got the DO NOT part right!
~Elyse
Love it!!! I see that you are also a Twilight fan? I love Edward!!HEHE!!
Kybuggers cracks me up!!! I love the sign! SB
So funny! Ps Just read your post of parent's place in Ruidoso - Great house, what a wonderful getaway!
KIDS! I've seen a couple of signs like that on my kids door! Luv it!
Hey, got your comment. At Target, they have t-shirts that say, "I Love Vampires"!!!! Only $10 too!! Go get one for the big movie night... you only have 116 days to get one. HEHE!!!!
too funny! SO something I would have done at her age!
This is SO, SO funny. Love it too much. I used to leave signs on my door growing up, too. One sign in particular had an arrow with a brad through it so I could move the arrow around. There was probably only ONE option that said, "Come on in," but the rest said, "I want to be alone," "I'm doing homework," "Reading a book," etc... You get the point. It actually worked for a little while. My sister stayed out of my room for about a week until one day I came home from school and found out she had been in my room. I said, "Hey! The sign said to not come in!" She replied, "It always says that. It never says to come in." Guess I should have mixed it up a bit. Ha ha. My poor sister...
Post a Comment