
Elyse gave me this awesome award today! I felt so honored. Her blog is such a blessing. Thank you so much, Elyse. You made my day!!!
So here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
So here are my 10 (in no particular order):
Laurie @ The Niebuhr Family
Jen@ Frugal Fabulous
Tiffany@ Jones Gals
Jennifer@ The Wilsons
Natalie@ The Ward Clan
Kayla@ Theze 4 Walls
Amy@ Chapters
Kelly@ Kellys Korner
I hope you enjoy your award. I love all of your blogs. I look forward to all of your fun posts in the future.



8 comments:
Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog...I really appreciate it and the award!
I noticed you are in Lubbock...I graduated from Texas Tech in 2000! Small world!
How cool! We are big Tech Fans! I graduated from Tech in 2004. I went back when my oldest girl was 2. You're like family if your a Texas Tech Fan!!!
Thank you so much for the award and the wonderful comment! It makes me so happy that others enjoy reading my blog :)
Thank you so much bestie! This is my first award and I am so excited!
thank you so much! your blog is just tooo cute! Thank you for your sweet comment too! : )
Hey Martha! Thanks for the sweet award. I've never gotten a bloggy award before! I feel like a rule breaker, but I only nominated one person to pass MY award onto. Hope I don't get in trouble by the blogging police! You made my night.
Hi Martha! Your blog is so cute and so are your girls. Nice to meet you! Maybe one day we can meet in person!!
I stumbled across your blog. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment