March 3, 2001
.jpg)
(My dress had no pink in it! Terrible Scanner!)
10 Reasons Why I Love My Husband After 8 Years:
1. He loves me unconditionally!
2. He makes me laugh.
3. He is an awesome father to our girls.
4. He is very generous.
5. He is very Loving.
6. He is sensitive. (In a manly way!)
7. He proudly served in the United States Air Force.
8. He works so hard to provide for our family.
9. He loves surprises. (Good ones anyways!)
10. He is one of the most trustworthy people I know.
That about sums Jason up. I love him so much and am so proud to be his wife. Happy 8Th Anniversary! I love You!
We had our reception at Merket Alumni Center. It was beautiful!

Jason in his "battle dress uniform" (What a hottie!)

Disclaimer: Sorry about the quality of the pictures! I had to scan these, because back in 2001 we did not have digital cameras! Can you believe it! We are so old:(



6 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two!
~Elyse~
Happy, Happy Anniversary!! Jason looks so young--just a kid in the air force! I hope you guys have a wonderful trip!! You deserve it!
Love ya, Lar
What a cute couple. Nothing like a man in uniform! Happy Anniversary you guys! Have a great trip. Luv Tiff
Hey Martha, it's Jennifer Wilson. I'm so happy to find your blog and read all that's going on in your world. Your girls are just beautiful.
Happy Anniversary!
I LOVE these pictures!! Happy Anniversary, you two!
Happy aniversary!!!! Congratulations on 8 years.
Post a Comment