Thursday, March 19, 2009

Giveaway! Giveaway! Giveaway!




 I am very excited to have my first GIVEAWAY ! When Marleigh was about six months old, I decided to learn how to make hair bows. I love to make them. I also make flower clippies, flower headbands and bow holders. I have enjoyed blogging with you guys so much that I decided it was time for a giveaway. All you need to do is leave me a comment and I will randomly draw three winners. The prizes: A boutique bow of your choosing; A flower clippie; and a flower headband. These also make great birthday gifts. (For those that don't have girls) I will draw a winner Sunday, March 22. Good Luck! I look forward to hearing from you!!!



Kylie in the Flower Headband
Marleigh in the Flower Clippie

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

TOO CUTE!!! I wish I had half the talent you have.

Kayla said...

Those are to cute! I love your models!

Organized Chaos said...

How fun, Martha! I would love to be in your drawing for the giveaways. I've always been impressed with yours and Laurie's innovative talents. How fun to get to work with your friend.

Thank you for your sweet comments all week. It really made me feel "checked on." Scott's home now and I feel like I can breathe again. I don't know how single mom's do it!!

Love you, friend!

Laurie said...

Sign me up too---I posted about your giveawy on my blog! Everything is so cute! Love, Lar

Anonymous said...

These are too cute!! Please enter me!! I'm going to blog about yours and Laurie's sites right now. I've been meaning to post about her stuff she makes for a while now but haven't done it yet. I'll link yall together right now! Great blogs and yall are both so talented!! I hope I win this giveaway!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
Bertajo1@aol.com

Yoli said...

Wow! A give away!! How cool! I have bought some of your clippies for gifts in the past! Love Frilly Dillys at KK's!! Oh, I got my first Tyler candle today! Can't wait to burn it!

Martha said...

Very cute! I would love a headband for my niece! I need to learn how to make bows! Thanks!
Martha

Yoli said...

Love my Tyler candle. They all smelled so good. I went with Miss Priss. What is your fav?

Jones Gals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jones Gals said...

Your blog is great! You are so talented and creative. Please put me in the drawing. We need new bows and flower clips to go with the girls new spring clothes.
Missed you while we were gone.
Luv ya
Tiff

Laurie said...

You HAVE 2 check out mcmommywood.blogspot.com
You won't believe the post. I have added her to my funky blog list. I have got to go to bed---can't wait to hear what you think!

Unknown said...

Martha, Your blog is fantastic! The girls sure are growing fast. The hair accessories are so cute! I would love to be in the drawing. Miss you.

Tim said...

Wow! That is talent! Taylor just loves bows so sign us up!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

R and R Stacy said...

Very cute! You have beautiful little models there.
Roni

alyssa said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'd love to win. I found out yesterday that I'm going from an aunt of two boys to having a niece! I have to push all the Thomas the Tank Engine lingo out of my mind and learn about bows and Barbies! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails