Friday, January 30, 2009

Kylie's 100th Day of Kindergarten!


Just a short post to say how proud I am of Kylie. I cannot believe she has already been in kindergarten for 100 days. She has done so well. Her teacher, Mrs. Holder, had the class decorate the number 100 for their bulletin boards. Ky decided to glue 100 sparkly rhinestones to her project. (She is so my child!) I also wanted to post a pic of her first day. Time just flies by so fast. (Especially, when you have kids!) We love you Ky!

I hope everyone is doing well. I pray that you all have a safe and relaxing weekend! 

   
Ky's First Day of Kindergarten

3 comments:

Elyse said...

What a cool idea for them to decorate a 100. I'll have to remember that :)
~Elyse~

Laurie said...

Way to go Ky! LaLa is proud of you too! You are growing up so fast! Love you Ky!

Anonymous said...

Ky-Buggers,
I am so proud of you!!! I can't believe that you have completed 100 days of kindergarten!! You are growing up so fast! I love you my sweet friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails