Saturday, October 25, 2008

Honey Elementary Fall Festival





We ventured out Friday night to our first Honey Elementary Fall Festival. You are not seeing things. Kylie chose to be a Star Wars character this year. Her friend, Carson Hill, introduced her to Star Wars. Kylie is Padime Amidala. (At least she is a strong independent woman!) Marleigh chose Snow White. They had a great time. Jason and Marleigh shared cotton candy. Kylie had her hair spray painted, and she also wanted a face tattoo. I was happy to see that she chose the Texas Tech double T. (GO TECH!) We are looking forward to trick-or-treating in Nene's neighborhood. Here are a few pics from our night. We hope you had a great weekend!




Riding on the "Train"



Marleigh as Snow White


Kylie and Ethan


Kylie and Chris





3 comments:

Laurie said...

Kylie and Marleigh look great! Can't wait to share Halloween with them at the church carnival Wednesday!
Love, Lar

Jones Gals said...

Super Cute!! I love their outgoingness. Is that a word? See you all tonight.

Anonymous said...

They are precious!!! I love love love my Ky Bug and Marleigh!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails